Monday, May 2, 2011

Awesome Shopping Day!

I am simply THRILLED with all the freebies I got today. Here are my deals at Harris Teeter...
Total paid oop including tax = $1.87. The only thing that wasn't free was the Clorox laundry stain remover, it was 50 cents per bottle but we go through almost a bottle a week at my house so I didn't mind ;)
Freebies include: bag of Tostitos chips, jar of Tostitos salsa, a 2 liter Pepsi Max, 2 rolls of scotch tape, a bottle of McCormick seasoning, 2 packs of crab meat, 2 bottles of Seventh Generation dish detergent, 2) 4 packs of Juicy Juice cans and 2 boxes of Jimmy Dean Breakfast bowls! If anyone needs the location of the coupons, either email me or comment below. Most of them are still available however super doubles ends tomorrow night so not much time left. I plan on repeating this exact same transaction (minus the stain remover) tomorrow so hopefully my total tomorrow will be around $0.85!! Can't wait!

And I wasn't done there, I also stopped at Walgreens 3 times today hehe....


It's hard to tell from the pic but there are actually 4 packs of toilet paper, so 48 rolls, 3 packs of razors and a pack of the GUM Eez Flossers. Total oop including tax = $7.05 and I still have $6 in RR so really I paid $1.05 :)))) Oh and I have rain checks for 8 free bottles of body wash which is sold out in every Walgreens in the state I think lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment