Friday, May 6, 2011

Daily Deals 5/6/11

**Just wanted to update this real quick and say that I HIGHLY recommend creating a email address that you only use when registering for free products, coupons ect. It will help control the spam you get. When I first started couponing I made the mistake of using my personal email address and within 2 weeks I was getting over 100 emails a day. Now I have what I call me "coupon address" and only check it every few days and I don't have to worry with alllllll that spam! Sites such as Yahoo and Gmail are free!

There is an offer out for a free Proglide Fusio Razor. I think this has lasted much longer than most freebies because it's in Spanish. Here is how to get yours: Text  PRUEBA to 59999. They will send you an auto-text back and it will be in Spanish but it's asking for your age so just respond with your age (ex 30). Next they will ask you for your address so text your first and last name, and your mailing address. After you do that, you will receive a final text confirming that your free razor will be received in 6-8 weeks. It also gives an 800 number that you can call with any questions. I was super skeptical of this but I just did it myself and had no problems :)

Details on how to get a 1 year subscription to Disney's Family Fun magazine for $1.00 are available here

Free sample of Huggie's Goodnights is available here

Get a Kohls shopping pass here to save an extra 15% off everything in the store, including clearance. Plus you get $10 Kohls cash for every 50 you spend.

Like Dial on FB here to print a $1.00 off coupon. Actually I'm going to try to link to just the coupon. Hopefully it will work, if not, you can still go through Dial to get it :) Dial Coupon

Here is a great CVS coupon. $5 off your $20 purchase here I would give the cashier that coupon FIRST and then give her your other coupons and ECB. This coupon could easily get a $20 purchase down to $5 or lower if used correctly!

"Like" Eucerin" on FB here to get a coupon and free sample

If you are heading to the malls this weekend, check here first to print some great retail coupons!

Go here for the new Walgreen's match ups. Not seeing anything too exciting this week. Unless you need even MORE free toothpaste lol.

Go here for the CVS match ups....again nothing too exciting *sigh*

Go here to get a free Redbox rental code. It will be valid on May 12th only.

Go here to print some great Dole coupons

Go here to print a coupon for Murphy's Oil and Colgate Wisps. *Quick sign up is required.

Go here to print some great Reynold's coupons

Go here to print some great Nestle coupons

That should keep you busy for a while ;) Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment