Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Mueller's Pasta at BiLo + Possible Overage

***Updated to say that no matter which one you do first (coupon or bonus card) you still get overage so plan accordingly :) FYI tho if you use the coupon first it doesn't beep. They always ask for your bonus card first and I just told her I wanted to give it last. She said ok :) ***

There is a great coupon for $1.00 off any one Mueller's product. These are on sale BOGO free at BiLo through Tuesday which makes them 70 cents each. NOTE, you don't have to buy 2 to get the discount, they ring up 70 cents each so you can just buy one if you want. At worst, it's free, at best you have overage.

The coupon will beep if you let them scan your Bonus Card first because the value is higher than the product. I bought 4 boxes yesterday and the coupon beeped so the cashier got the manager. The manager said he needed to reduce the coupon value to 70 cents to get the register to take it but when he did that, all 4 coupons doubled and the overage paid my tax and something else I bought!

 I'm going to attempt to link directly to the coupon but I'm never sure if it will work or not. Try going here and if it doesn't work, just go to their website and click on "coupons and promotions'. It will tell you that no public coupons are available but will tell you to sign up to receive future offers. If you sign up, they will email you a coupon for enrolling, which is the $1.00 off any. **Note, this is not a bricks coupon and you can print it as many times as you want. A box popped up when I hit print and asked me how many copies I wanted. The coupon does say "Only One Per Person" so do what you think is best :)

You can either use the coupon first to keep it from beeping or use your Bonus Card first and let them adjust it down and see if you get overage or not. It's up to you but no matter how you do it, it's still FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment