Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 4/30/11 Coupons and Deals

As I said before, I won't be around much this weekend so here is what I have gathered this morning. If any of my couponing ladies see something come out while I am away, email me :)

Head on over to Coupons.com and search zip code 77477 to print $1.00 off 4 Libby's Vegetables and $1.00 off 2 Libby's fruit. It includes canned fruit which = 2 free cans if used a HT before Tuesday. **The coupon sites are all buzzing that these will go very fast so I would print them now**

Visit Purina on FB here to get a coupon for a FREE bag of Pro Plan Roasted dog treats.

I do not have time this weekend to do anymore sales and match-ups so I'm going to link to people who already have :) Go to Melissa's Bargains for the full list of CVS match-ups and Happy Money Saver for the Rite Aid ones. Also some great CVS scenarios that tell you exactly what to do by transaction to maximize your coupons and ECB's at Addicted To Savings

Visit Cottonelle here to get a free tub of fresh wipes. You can also send one to a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment