Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Request

Ok I have a small request :)))

I spend a lot of time researching the deals I post and even more time typing them all out and providing the links. However I wouldn't get the deals I get if other people didn't take the time to post them on FB, blogs, websites ect. so I have no problem spending a few minutes passing the savings on as well. If we all work together and help each other, we all win in the end.

You will notice an ad under each of my posts. If you have a second to spare and wouldn't mind helping me in return, please click on the ad each time you visit my page. All you have to do is click it, you don't have to sign up for anything, read anything or do anything except click the ad and close the window. I will earn a small (like pennies) percentage of money based on the number of clicks but over time it will add up. Just in the last 3 days I have gotten nearly 150 page views. If everyone will click the ad each time they visit, I would have like 50 cents already and after weeks/months maybe just maybe it will build up to a decent amount.

Thanks bunches, your help is MUCH appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment