Thursday, April 28, 2011

Slow Day

Well it's been a slow day in the coupon world. Not much to post about today.


If you are new to couponing and have a little time to spare, I found a great article Coupons 101 which will tell you everything you need to know about coupons, how to use them, how not to use them ect. It's really very interesting and useful.

Find out how to get free Tidy Cat litter here OR if you don't want to call just print a $1.10 coupon here which makes it about $0.67 at Walmart.

If you printed the Bic Soleli Razor coupon I posted about yesterday, I heard they are on sale at Target for  $3.99 (4 pack) + $3.00 off coupon = $0.99 each. I hope to make it to Target today so I will try to confirm.



While I'm waiting for things to pick back up, I did a few Food Lion Match-Ups. Prices may vary by region and store.

Food Lion:
*Remember, any BOGO free item rings up half price so you don't have to buy two!

A1 Steak Sauce on sale for $2.50 and there was a coupon in last weeks paper for $1.00 off so you pay $1.50 per bottle (I'm use to paying near $4.00 a bottle for this so $1.50 is great!)

Kraft 16 oz Salad dressing 3/$5. Only buy 2 and use a $1.00 off 2 coupon from the paper making them $1.34 each wyb 2 (regularly priced $2.79 each)

Country Crock Spreadable Sticks for just $0.49 pack when you combine their BOGO free sale and $0.40 off coupon from the paper or printable from Country Crock on FB. Not sure if the printable is still available or not.

Coke 2 liters are BOGO free or about $0.90 each

Birds Eye Viola entrees are BOGO free and there was a printable coupon last week that if you bought any entree, you got a free steamfresh vegetable. The veg. are also BOGO free so you should end up paying about $2.50 (half the price of one entree) for the entree and 2 vegetables (which should both be free). ***Correction! I was going through my coupons today and the ones I have for the entrees are $3.00 off one which would make them FREE + a $0.50 cent overage BUT make sure you give them your coupons before you let them scan your MVP card or the coupon will beep because the value exceeds the price. The veggies are still BOGO free so you could do that or just get them at HT where they are $0.50 cent each after $0.75/3 coupon doubled***

Palermo's Pizza BOGO free plus coupon for BOGO free = 2 free pizzas! **This was not in their ad but I heard it was an extend from last week's sale. I will try to confirm asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment