Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harris Teeter Shopping Trip :)

I scored big at Harris Teeter today. I maxed out the 20 coupon limit so I will be going back again tomorrow! The price beside the item is what I paid and the regular price before sales and coupons is in parenthesis.

**The Classico Spaghetti sauce deal is still available. Get the $1.00 off coupon by visiting their website. It doubles to $2.00 and is on sale for $2.00 which makes it free. I also have a few coupons left that I won't use for Kraft, Fuze and Lysol if anyone (local) needs them**
  • Martha White Blueberry Coffe Cake mix- $0.49       ($1.99)
  • (4) Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner- $0.49 each                ($5.98 ea)
  • (3) Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese- $0.50 ea         ($3.15 ea)
  • (2) Classico Spaghetti Sauce- FREE                        ($2.99 ea)
  • Log Cabin Syrup- $0.89                                           ($3.99)
  • Ritz Munchables- $0.99                                            ($4.19)
  • Wheat Thins Crunch Stix- $0.99                                ($3.89)
  • (6) Fuze Slenderize- $0.11  ea                                  ($1.89 ea)
  • (2) Bagel Bites- $1.19                                              ($3.19 ea)
  • (2)Minute Rice Steamers- FREE                              ($2.00 ea)
  • (2) Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage-$1.49 ea          ($4.49 ea)
  • Excedrin Back & Body- $2.24                                 ($4.49)
The coupon for the Excedrin said "do not double" and I didn't catch it or I probably wouldn't have bought it. It did come with a free bottle of PM Excedrin so I guess still not a bad deal.

Total Retail Value: $88.60 (before tax)
Paid: $16.42 (including tax)



No comments:

Post a Comment