Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Your Tuesday Deals and Coupons

Below is what I have so far today. One final update on the Dove coupon from yesterday...I just found out Walgreens has their Dove body wash on sale 2/$4 so if you are stocked up on deodorant, use the coupon at Walgreens instead to get 2 bottles of body wash for $1.00. I wish I had known this before I bought soooo many deodorants, I only have one $3 dove coupon left :(
  • Print your $1/1 Clorox stain remover coupon here

  • Print your $1/1 Wheat Thins coupon here

  • "Like" Bic Soleil on FB here to print your $3.00 off coupon

  • Watch your Rite Aid Value Videos here There is one for FlavoRx  that I heard = free but have not price checked to confirm. Remember most value video coupons can be combined!

  • Go to Aquafresh.com here to print a $1.00 off coupon for their Extreme Clean toothpaste and $.75 off kids training toothpaste. I heard Walmart and Target carry the Extreme Clean in trial size so it will be free with coupon. I hope to make it by one of those places this afternoon to get some of my other freebies so I'll update if I find it :) **Also there is a Walgreens store coupon for $1.00 off the kids training toothpaste. If you print the aquafresh coupon too you can combine them and get $1.75 off. I believe I saw it on sale this week at Walgreens but I will price check it this afternoon :) **Update- The training toothpaste is not on sale, it's the regular aquafresh kids that's on sale. You can still get the training toothpaste for around $1.00 though with the 2 coupons but I'm all stocked up from the CVS freebie last week so I passed on this one :)

  • "Like" Lipton Iced Tea on FB to print a BOGO free coupon here

  • Print your $1.00 off Pepperage Farms Milano Melts here

  • Go here to get a $5.00 off coupon on Tylenol Precise pain relieving cream or heat patch **Update-I heard this coupon = FREE at Rite Aid but I didn't make it by there to confirm. Maybe tomorrow!

  • Sunday coupon previews are UP! Go here and know what coupons are coming before you get them. **In the Charlotte area we only get Red Plum and Smart Source so just scroll past the P&G coupons (OR go to their website and sign up to get yours mailed to you!).Keep in mind some coupons may vary slightly from region to region but they should be darn close :)

  • Don't feel like cooking tonight? Today only kids eat free at Chili's with this coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment